Diagnosis
06/2016
Country
US
State
Florida
City
Broward
Getting a little easier, but will admit I lost it May 5 which would have been our 35th wedding anniversary.... I deliver did not go home that weekend as I do interim assignments. Lo and behold, my girls drive up to me instead and we celebrated him as best as we could....
I caught one of my daughters crying recently.... she’s in her pediatric rotation in nursing school and missing her dads help as he was a pediatrician...it’s still very very hard sometimes....

Anniversaries are so hard... Hugs!

Your daughters sound very thoughtful, Sasha. He would be pleased to know that you convened on his behalf.

Best,
Laurie

Special days are so hard , how wonderful of your daughters to be there for you. It's good to hear from you , Kate

Sasha - I totally get it. Our anniversary was in Feb, just 2.5 months after I lost Brian. My DS took me out to dinner. DD was up and school and could not be here. I cried too. It would have been our 34th.

I’m so glad your DD’s were there for you and I’m sure your DD is missing her Dad. Mine does too. He’s the one who really encouraged her with PT and caring for him is what made her choose that field.

Hugs

Thanks everyone.... just feel so unbalanced sometimes! The worst thing is when I want to tell him something and he’s not there....

I have said the same thing to my friends and family. That and my husband's humor are what I miss most.

Same here. Hard to discuss something with someone who isn’t there. That’s so tough.

Hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back