still can't upload photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one can upload photos Steph :( (except Mike who used a photo that was already uploaded to the site)

Yup.............................................How can I entertain when I can't post phreaking pics?????????????:(

David has been ( and still is) away with very limited access to internet. He will work on this as soon as he is able

Huge apologies, there's no excuse to have taken this long to make the update. Internet was on issue, and then not having the password files on hand was the other.

The good news is, I think the issue is now resolved.

Attachments

• 20151001_185053.jpg
    20151001_185053.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 220
Thank you so much
Here is a rest from our current Yellowstone trip. We have 1 more week left in the park.

Attachments

• 2016_09_11_YelNP_00603.jpg
    2016_09_11_YelNP_00603.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 220
  • 2016_09_11_YelNP_00874.jpg
    2016_09_11_YelNP_00874.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 261
Thank you, David. This means a lot to us.

IMG_0631.jpg
Thanks David! Here is my family at the walk last weekend. Just testing to see a picture could be posted

Testing.....testing, testing.....If I can upload this pic, it is of my youngest granddaughter, I am teaching her important hand signals that are essential for survival in this day and age!

Attachments

• BabyFinger.jpg
    BabyFinger.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 131
Crap!
I told you not to tell BM!

Guess what BM, I haven't been able to move my left hand for months, and this week my middle finger has started to move again! Soon i will look just like your granddaughter

OMG OMG OMG

Now I've got some serious koala photos to catch up on for our PALS!!!

Testing with a photo from yesterday when they took the cast off my daughters leg ... ewwwww, but I was fascinated as there is a hint of the macabre in me :)

Attachments

• leggy.jpg
    leggy.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 250
OMG OMG OMG

Now I've got some serious koala photos to catch up on for our PALS!!!

Testing with a photo from yesterday when they took the cast off my daughters leg ... ewwwww, but I was fascinated as there is a hint of the macabre in me :)

That looks really nasty...I hope she recovers fully. It looks like they put a new foot on or reattached it? eewwwwe!

I know right Mark I told her it looks like frankensteins neck and she can tell some wild shark attack stories!

That big round the lower leg scar is where the bones came sticking out, and of course they then made a really big cut of it to pin the tibia back up.

Thanks, she will make a full recovery, just lots of pain from the multiple vertebrae/rig/sternum fractures.

Oh Tillie, the pic of her leg hurts me. I am so happy she will make a full recovery. To bad our ALS walk was cancelled due to rain. I so wanted to put pics on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back