Diagnosis
05/2013
Country
OZ
State
AU
City
lala land
It may seem trivial but it's pretty huge to some of us.
David I hope you can figure out what the glitch is that is preventing the forum accepting photos!

It accepts the jpeg link but when you push upload it says it doesnt accept the format. Doesnt accept pdf either

No matter what I do, no graphic file type is accepted whether ALS Forum version 1 or version 2 responsive. Error message says Invalid File Type.

Last image successfully uploaded to the site was August 2.

Ok how come a dihals can post a picture? There apparently is a workaround. I am a computer illiterate but hopefully someone can tell the rest of us how he did it

Of his tongue! WHY? Why do people think pictures of their moist squishy mouth parts is appropriate?
I have nothing to add other than that.

dateposted-public
I can link to a photo on Flickr. But that gives away privacy data.

How did a new DIHALS do it?

Last edited:
Mike I get the same message as you. I also have to logon everytime I use the site. Used to be able to just come and go since I didnt logoff

I tried and failed to upload both .PNG and .JPEG to this thread and a a new one.

My iPad won't let me try.PDF.

Mike, did you try anew thread and PDFs?

I'm trying a pdf which is what that DIHALSer uploaded.
For me though it downloaded when I clicked it, rather than it just displaying in the post.

OK it seems to have worked.

But this is not how I want to attach photos of the koalas in PALS trees to my thread!

Attachments

• 252ZorroSept9.pdf
    2.6 MB · Views: 182
13577-albums562-picture6840.jpg

Here is a photo from my profile album. So it appears that we can post JPGs, but we just can't upload them to the album.

I can't even do that. It tells me it's not a valid image file when I try to post a jpeg. I have a good one of my dog with his tongue hanging out.

Nice photo Mike.

Love the family photo mike!
Makes me really miss being able to upload photo .

I can't believe it's taking so long to have this feature fixed :(
Basically ruined my whole thread and what I was doing for PALS.

I cant upload either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back