Diagnosis
05/2013
Country
OZ
State
AU
City
lala land
Would it be worth changing the title of the 3 sticky threads in DIHALS and put the word STICKY at the beginning of the title of each?

Yes! I think that’s a great idea!

Yup, that is a great solution to the issue.

If we add to the main dihals sticky title it won’t fit. There is a letter limit. The truth is that as far as dihals go the people who don’t read it won’t no matter what it says. Oh I couldn’t find the sticky is just an excuse. If they really want to learn when they see Important read before posting answers to common concerns they would open it and read it. Instead they search up obscure threads that support their anxious view.

We put the answer to concern part in the title because of the expressed concern by a member that just having read before posting would mean no one read it as they expect it to be just forum rules. This is probably valid

Yeah I agree Nikki they won't bother if they won't bother, it just occurred to me so I blurted it straight out - pity about the limit though as it would have made our points back to them a little more plain yet again.

Thanks!

Were it possible, it would mostly work for people like me: DIHALS who were coming in reading every word of each sticky trying to find a way to dismiss my fears as silly. In other words, the people who need them least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back