• If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here
Status
Not open for further replies.
Peace be unto you all. B.

Attachments

• Peace.jpg
    Peace.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 111
My condolences to you. How wonderful that he passed peacefully.

Deb,

You are such a strong woman. I'm so glad Steve is flying free and you were there to help him escape his earthly body.

Much love,
Kim

I'm moved to treat tears by your account. Sounds like you both could find peace with how he went. Hugs forever!

Deb, how beautiful that you both could share your love to the end. Sending you thoughts of comfort and peace, Kate

This gave me some comfort when I lost my love. IMG_0918.JPG

Thank you for telling us. Glad it was so gentle.glad for you for all you have had together, and wishing you peace and comfort in your loss.

Thx you deb for sharing your and Steve journey

Beautiful way to go
Sending love and prayers your way
Chally

so sorry, deb. thank you for sharing those touching moments. rip, steve.

My condolences. I'm so glad that Steve's passing was peaceful and he's now free of the shackles of ALS. Sending you hugs.

So sorry for your loss Deb but so happy that Steve is flying free and no longer suffering. What a beautiful ending for a wonderful man who knew how much you loved him all the way to the end... Hugs my friend!

So sorry for your loss. Sounds like a calm transition with you in each others arms. Wishing you peace.

Sorry to hear of Steve's passing, Deb. Wishing you both peace.

Sending you a hug Deb and my prayers for the both. May he rest in peace and may you find healing and comfort in memories shared and in knowing he is with his mom free of this desease. Have a restful night...
-Erika

I am so sorry for your loss .. It brings tears and memories of my own loss. I wish you strength in this hard moments.
Hugs
Adriana

Deb,

I'm so sorry for your loss but glad that Steve can now fly free. I relayed the picture you presented of your last precious moments with my wife, Darcey. She smiled, shed a tear and said, "That's what I'd like". Thank you for sharing such a private moment with the many of us you only know as an "online name". I wish you healing days and memories that ultimately bring you smiles over tears.

My best...

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back