Diagnosis
04/2017
Country
SPA
State
Spain
City
Madrid
Did anyone prove any cell therapy? If so, could you please share your ecperience? I am thinking of taking the Wu Medical Center therapy but I would like to hear about some PALS that had an experience on it. many thanks. Bests

Maribel, I recommend you use the search function on this forum as well. There have been lots of discussions in the past on here- which are very informative.

I will say that it's still an unregulated and scientifically unproven therapy for ALS. Some people have ended up making their symptoms worse. I hope others here will be able to weigh in here and provide some experience.

Maribel, I recommend you use the search function on this forum as well. There have been lots of discussions in the past on here- which are very informative.

I will say that it's still an unregulated and scientifically unproven therapy for ALS. Some people have ended up making their symptoms worse. I hope others here will be able to weigh in here and provide some experience.

Many thanks for your answer. I am trying to find the blog from a US patient who went there some time ago, but can't get it.

Honestly if this worked we would be shouting it from the rooftops, and we wouldn't even be here anymore. I'm sorry to squash the hopes xx

My opinion is don’t waste your time and money and don’t risk your health.

I think I know the blog you are looking for. It is no longer available. The PALS whose name began with a K actually came to this forum and asked. We said don’t but he chose to pursue it. Afterwards he said he was going to blog regularly and posted a couple of times about the experience and about feeling “ better”. If I recall correctly it was along the lines of more energy ( which can be a placebo effect) rather than any clear improvement of function. Then he stopped posting . eventually the blog disappeared

I am really sorry

I think stem cell research and genetic findings will eventually be the treatment and the cure. We're a long way off. Those clinics that make claims are scams.

All scam clinics inject unknown "stem cells" into vains or into tummy, but not in medulla spinalis. How do Mayo works? Is anybody experienced in spinal injection?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back