Stem cell Research in Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way this is presented reminds me of the way ALS Worldwide presented the microneurotrophin project at the beginning of last year. Quite a bit of hype but participation from some reputable people from some reputable places and an appeal for money.not saying it is bad or not worth doing but if the big funding sources ( who are advised officially and unofficially by some smart people) thought it was THE answer they would be jumping to fund it.

It was the same with the project I mentioned. I recognized all the institutions and some of the doctors. This one I recognize the institutions. I was not addressing right to try simply saying that this may not be significantly more promising than some of the other things. I wish we had crystal balls!

....I realize you weren't addressing the "right to try issue"...that was from earlier in the thread :)

What you say is true....this sure sounds good, although who knows....it may turn out to be a dud. I guess all we can do is hope....pray....and remain optimistic whether it is this or any other treatment that finally finally finally works.
B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back