stem cell of america

Status
Not open for further replies.
the doctors I have talked to were saying immune system doesnt matter with these types of cells. other types can make a difference with the immune system coming into to play. I will be doing different types of therapy to help get the new cells accilimated to my body. im just hoping this will help in a big way but not counting my chickens. it's one of them deals where others have had success so it makes sense to try it also. if I didn't try then in my mind I would be giving up on myself and my wife and boys. I couldn't justify not trying this even if there was a small success rate and this has had much much more than a small success rate

km2149...I am skeptical...in your research has stem cells of America published any research data in any medical journal...if they have not published any thing on research, what they doing, how they are doing it and documented success rate I would recommend you reconsider...

im not going to stem cell of America. I just asked about them and if anyone had been there. if you go back to my earlier posts and read it im going to China. Btw there is plenty of scientific facts that these types of cells help all kinds of diseases. the U.S. is just now doing drug trials on tthis for als but other countries have been using these stem cells for years

I have a cousin who is a paraplegic (car accident) with a little movement in her legs and some sensation. She went to China for a stem cell treatment and with high hopes. No improvement unfortunately. I do not know the treatment center, but she said they were very clean and very professional...but it did not work.

Good luck, and I hope it works for you. Just do a lot of research before hand.

Try speaking to Dr Glass or his assistant Holly. Emory has pioneered stem cell research in this country. I believe they are entering stage 3 of their trials. Their method involves surgery

folks seriously do you not think I haven't researched this. like I said I've researched this for 3 monthsbefore deciding to give it a TRY hints the word try. no im not expecting big things nor are my HOPES up high. WU MEDICAL CENTER again is where im going. im giving it a shot because it is fetal stem cells the same exact cells from neural stem the same company producing cells for the drug trial at Emory that is having so much success for patients. so I figured instead of waiting for the drug trial to be over and for the fda to decide when the treatment will be available which will take 3-5 more years why not see if it helps me now cause honestly most of us will be dead by the time the fda approves it, which is pretty sickening considering they should make it available now no excuses cause it obviously helps patients. anyway I will get 4 injections into 4 different areas of my spine. il be there 3 weeks & do lots of physical therapy in that time. like I said why not try it. im not expecting anything major but you never know case and point ted harada. il take any little gain it might give me cause if it helps it will by me more time while we r all waiting for Emory trial to be done but most importantly it could by me more time with my 1 & 4 year old boys if it works

Best of luck to you! You are taking action. Good for you. You are very courageous. God bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back