Started Lunasin Study

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't started yet but I think I'm going to drink it straight with room temperature water. I will work up slowly to the full dosage because I have stomach issues already. I can tolerate just about anything if I think it will help. I'm also going 100% organic and cutting out the excess sugar except for fruit.

So here is how they mix it up for me. I have two of these shakes a day, following the protocol of the trial.

Blend 4 to 6 ounces of juice or other liquid with four or five ice cubes.
Dump in powder and capsules and two more ice cubes.
Blend another minute on high.

Drink it up, pretend it is delicious, and think about all the great things it is going to do for you! At least that is how I get it down.

Pretend it's delicious---I love that!

My husband has a very healthy appetite, so I can load his up a bit more. I start with 6 to 8 ounces of unsweetened almond milk, ad about a cup of frozen fruit (to include banana or peaches which make it think and absorbs the grit and blackberries), and the powder. Blend blend blend blend. I always taste what I serve my hubby, and I think this is actually pretty tasty.

Hey Becky, Matt, So good to hear the legs are moving!
Keep it going man! I am in Tetons having a blast, rafting, fishing, plane rides over mt. Getting treated like royalty.
Do I hear right that your heading to the hunt soon?
The rut is just starting here and we hear the Bulls bugling.
I believe lunasin is slowing the nightmare down for me some.
Still a little early to see much. Love you guys chally

Chally- Great to hear you are on another crazy adventure. Also great to hear the Lunasin May be helping.

Becky- that first sip or two is not bad, it's about halfway through it turns to sh!t!

Hey Becky, Matt, So good to hear the legs are moving!
Keep it going man! I am in Tetons having a blast, rafting, fishing, plane rides over mt. Getting treated like royalty.
Do I hear right that your heading to the hunt soon?
The rut is just starting here and we hear the Bulls bugling.
I believe lunasin is slowing the nightmare down for me some.
Still a little early to see much. Love you guys chally

Chally, we head out tomorrow for Colorado. It'll be a five day drive, so we plan to arrive in Grand Junction Thursday.

I LOVE what you are doing! You rock!!

Becky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back