Status
Not open for further replies.
[A bit of trivia totally unrelated to the plot].... As is common for many women, my eyebrows became quite sparse (oh that estrogen!) Hence, about 5 years ago I decided to get them filled in by a cosmetic tattoo artist. The person who did them was the wife of one of the former singers with Deep Purple :) (also Rainbow) Her "studio" was in the basement of their home, and it was an (extremely nice) NORMAL traditional suburban home! Their office, which I passed through on the way to the lower level, had lots of cool music industry memorabilia, but for the most part you'd never know they walked on the wild side.

And now, back to our adventure! ......

PZ looks over at Glen and says "Lets give them something to remember us by"

Glen says "Sure , how about some hair of the dog ?"

Glen and PZ crank out classic Nazareth

"Heart breaker, soul shaker
Ive been told about you
Steamroller, midnight stroller
What they've been saying must be true

Red hot mama
Velvet charmer
Times come to pay your dues

Now you're messin with a
A son of a b*tch
Now you're messin with a son of a b*tch
Now you're messin with a
A son of a b*tch
Now you're messin with a son of a b*tch"

With that they stop playing and board the ship.

Keeker get us out of here.

Keeker flys out of the hanger with the Imperial ship in pursuit. The Imperial ship opens fire with their shots rattling the ships shields.

"I hope you have a good escape plan" says Rose.
"Just hold on to your buns" grumble Glen.
"Here we go ....." says Loop.

Nothing happens.

"Uh , now would be a good time to escape" quips Rose.
"I knew I would make the wrong decision about you. Its always the buns getting me in trouble" "Whats wrong Keeker?" yells Glen
"Rawaarrrarrraaa " growls Keeker
Glen stands up and kicks a computer console , which seems to be what it needed.
"Keeker jump on it"

The ship enters light speed.

Last edited:
back on the ship Empress Brooksea's is outraged, they are getting away she screemed to no one.

You are useless she said to DB, black smoke devour him and the stormtroupers.

Now DB might have been useless but he was no dummy, he saw what Glen Solo and PZ did to the smoke and quickly morfed up 4 "axes" and with 3 troupers started playing Black in Black, a classic AC/DC tune.
This turned the smoke away.
Quicky you men, morf some more "axes", surround the smoke and lets see what happens.

As the ring of stormtroupers got smaller the smoke started to disolve, and when they finished playing Thunderstruck the last of the smoke vanished.

At that Empress Brooksea's dream also went so she telli ported away off the ship.

The ship was last seen heading away to another galaxy, undulating to the music of "It's A Long Way To The Top"

Last edited:
Realizing that were no longer being followed the rebels headed for their base planet for some serious partying.

"Whooooppeeee!" yelled Glen Solo "I'm a Spaceship Superstar with a Solar Powered Laser Beam Guitar!"

"Ground Control to Major Tom, your circuit's dead, there's something wrong" said Princess Rose. "We are only here because that Darth Barry was useless and T313 and her sidekick Chico were having too much fun at a doggie birthday party"

As the Century Vulture heads of into the sunset (sunset in space? Time to fire this writer) we can hear the sounds of KeeKer growling, PZ and R2D2 imbibing, Glen Solo picking and grinnin, Princess Rose tightening her buns, Oh Beth Want To Know Me wondering how she ever got lost in space with this bunch of misfits, and Loop Slytalker asking "What did that man in black mean when he said Loop, I am your father?"

spaceballs.jpg

Last edited:
Wonderful ending Glen, Peter and Barry! I'm thinking this has a sequel in its future.

Now.... on to the wrap party! (Glen, for the last time, lay off the cinnamon buns!)

Attachments

• dog princess.jpg
    dog princess.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
OH , those buns .... DOH !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back