Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
CA
State
ON
City
Cobourg
Due to popular demand (Al and Ciara) :), we'll be installing a spell checker.

Please be patient during this upgrade should any adverse problems arise.

If you do find a problem, let us know.

More information to come...

Don't be fooled by David. He's the one who can't spell.

Spell Check Installed and Working

Alright Al, the spell checker seems to work well so you can type away without fear of typos :)

Just click on this icon in the top-right hand corner of each "message post" box -- >
spelling.gif

Last edited:
Spell Chek

Great but is it an American program or Canadian. Color as opposed to colour?

Actually it didn't work that time. No icon.

How To Spell Check

The spell checker is available using the button shown in the screenshot, click on the thumbnail attachment below...

Attachments

• ss-spell-checker.jpg
    ss-spell-checker.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 211
Al, it looks to accept both - hopefully making everyone happy. :)

It's an english dictionary, it can be edited, but with 1.4 million words in it, I'd prefer not to go there :)

Nope just a clean rectangular box at this end.

spell chek to be installed

I'm not getting the icons on this reply page either. Plain empty box. Not even if I preview post.

hey

:roll: okay i got spell check now what i think we need are some way cuter smilies maybe one with a tongue sticking out cause i need that one for david.:mrgreen: lol I don`t see the spell check either.

KIM:mrgreen:

Hi Kim. I wasn't seeing the spell check either because I had ny settings set for simple text rather than advanced in the user CP at the top of the page. Click on user Cp then edit options. At bottom of page is Miscelaneous options and a box called Message interface. It will probably be basic editor. Click on drop down menu and change it to Standard editor and click save at bottom and you're all set.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back