00/0000
Country
FR
State
PA
City
Paris
504/5000

I am 23 months of fasciculation and no emg. I have twitches at the calves and feet 24/7 with twitchs all over the body in a random manner. right now my eye and my lips twitch. I have sore shoulder blade and sternum pain. burns in the limbs and fear of weakness.
I'm afraid of als because the twitch does not stop for 23 months non stop.
can I be spared after 23 months without clinical weakness? I'm 35 years old ... I'm scared ...
I think of you very much. thank you

Here is the previous thread: 19 months twitchs :-(

You have now asked the same question in February, April, and May, and our answer remains the same. How many more times are you going to keep asking us the same question?

I have copied my previous answer to you:

Twitching is common, nonspecific, and meaningless in the absence of muscle function failure which you do not describe.

Our answer will remain the same no matter how long you twitch, where you twitch, or how often you twitch. It doesn’t matter, because unless you have muscle failure, you don’t have ALS.

If you still have concerns, please see a doctor. Please don’t keep coming back here asking the same questions.

Here is the previous thread: 19 months twitchs :-(

You have now asked the same question in February, April, and May, and our answer remains the same. How many more times are you going to keep asking us the same question?

I have copied my previous answer to you:

Twitching is common, nonspecific, and meaningless in the absence of muscle function failure which you do not describe.

Our answer will remain the same no matter how long you twitch, where you twitch, or how often you twitch. It doesn’t matter, because unless you have muscle failure, you don’t have ALS.

If you still have concerns, please see a doctor. Please don’t keep coming back here asking the same questions.

sorry but the problem is that they are still present after 23 months and I think that it must be als at this stage. for 23 months, I twitch all over the body. the worst thing is that I started having twitchs reading articles about als on the internet since I think I have it. sorry. thank you

Apparently we are not able to reassure you. We are not going to tell you anything different. You need to see a doctor and believe them and not get your health information from Google or keep asking random strangers on the internet to massage your neuroses. You have to realize that people on this forum are dying of ALS, caring for people with ALS, or have lost loved ones. This is not intended as an anxiety forum.

Hello everyone, I'm sorry to bother you with my questions.

you say that twitchs are common in 70% of people but what about the duration? it's been 2 years since I twitched 24/7 calves and feet and randomly on all parts of the body even in the face. is it possible to have twitchs for 2 years as the first symptom of als? I am afraid for my children :-( I am 35 years old, thank you for your messages. the french doctors did not give me any emg

Hi Yoanne, please read the message above yours. While we understand you are afraid, this forum is for those who are diagnosed with ALS and their caregivers and is not able to help those who are anxious and can not believe people when they try to reassure you. Please go see your doctor. Being on this forum will only feed your anxiety despite your not actually showing symptoms of ALS and we can not encourage that.

This thread is closed. Please do not open another. Seek help for your anxiety from the correct health professionals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back