Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
UK
State
UK
City
Edinburgh
Sorry to bother everyone again as I know I have asked plenty of questions in previous thread but was hoping I could ask a final question which has been playing on my mind.

I previously mentioned I had issues swallowing saliva but I am fine with food and liquids swallowing normally, this is still the case. I don't choke on saliva however it feels like I need extra effect to get it down. According to my journal I have had this sensation for around 9 months now and it has not got better or worse, does this sound anything like Bulbar onset? Also if so would these symptoms gotten worse over the 9 months?

The only really ither symptom I didn't mention was that I feel as though I burn out exercising extremely quickly. I am not sure if this is due to lower fitness levels or if this is potentially ALS related?

Again I am very sorry for posting again and I don't want to offend anyone as the advice you give on this forum is fantastic and I genuinely really appreciate your time.

Thank you

Here is your prior thread. It appears you've been asked not to post again, as all your questions were answered and the resources of this forum have been utilized to their fullest for your purposes. These are questions you need to be directing towards your doctor as you search for answers.

This forum is for those diagnosed with ALS and their caregivers. We do answer some basic questions for those who are concerned about ALS, but can not be used extensively, nor be a replacement for proper medical care.

Please respect the request of the moderators this time and do not open another thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back