Status
Not open for further replies.
Great to hear from you!

OOOOOK Glad you are back. Upper GI Virus . Alot like Intestinal Flu ? Need System Flush ? Where the Stomach empties into the intestines. Feel like you want to go but dont, then you feel like your ok ,then it comes back. Warm Teas, Soup, Rest . I like chicken noodle soup myself. Geo:cry::cry::-?:-?:-?

Caroline,
I think that the delayed emptying makes you feel lousy. I have heard of the burning with it. You know I do kind of think that the muscles weakness and such can really play havoc with the stomach area.. I hope you are back to yourself soon. Please know we are all pulling for you. your one special girl...

Caroline, SO HAPPY to see you back but so unhappy to hear about your pain! Wish I could send you homemade ice cream from the Prairie. Ice cream always makes my tummy feel better! hugs, Kay Marie

thankyou h4c.
its a fact that my torso muscles are weak,i suppose the slowing down of the body can have an effect on the internal organs.
the weight loss is a dilema as i am eating the same and everyone is commenting on it.
i have caught my son looking to check i am eating my meals and how much i have,i think someone has asked him to keep a check.

geo,my old mate.
thankyou for your input but its nothing like that.
i have always had a strong stomach,never got bugs or food poisioning.
can eat hot curries or mexican,when people mention food poisioning i always say i could eat a salmonella infested chicken and be ok lol.

thanks everyone:p

Olly~
My mom suffered from something similiar a few years back. She had the pancreatitis that was from an ulcer on her duodendum. She lost 80 pounds and had beltching and pain in upper stomach. Her pain was awful and she would be in bed for days. she even ended up throwing up her food. Her's was from taking excedrin, it created an ulcer and then scar tissue. Do you take excedrin? or something similiar? She is fine these days but it took a few weeks to heal it and then a scope every 2 weeks to open up scar tissue. Good luck~april

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back