Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
massachusetts
City
weymouth
Not sure how many people here know me especially since I have not been online or posted much in a long time. I have not stopped thinking about any of you. Cindy I hope you are doing good and enjoying the Boston Summer and of course another Boston Championship. Jeff (Zenarcher) just wanted to say Thank you for all that you have done and continue to do for all the Veteran with AlS. Capt Al you are such an inspiration for all the prayers you say on here and Al for all the work you do on this site. I am so sorry I have not been here to help give my support or to tell what has been going on in my life and my stuggle to find out what has been going on with my health. I never have stopped praying for all of you and everyone that is effected by ALS both the PALS and CALS. You ar all truely some of the most special people in the world and I guess I just have been depressed with the way things have been. Lori if you read this my prayers ar with you and Tim. I will try to make an effort to post more and help out as several did with me before. Again Gob Bless all of you in here and Again i am so sorry I left for a long time

Steve

Steve, it is so good to hear from you again. I always worry when we do not hear from one of our members in a long time.

Glad to see you back. I hope things get better for you my friend. Please jump in more often. We miss you.

Yes, Cpt. Al, I think about people who usually post and stop posting. AHands, I believe has not posted for quite a while and I was concerned about him. Glad to see you are posting again, Steve.

Hi

Al and VMD thank you for responding to my post. Vmd I did not mean to exclude you or anyone esle I missed. You are all such wonderful peoepl and I pray all the time. Jeff that is great news about Veterans i am sure your effort had much to do with it also

Hi Steve! Of course I remember you! Pleased to hear from you, but sad to hear about your depression. Am keeping you in my prayers. Take care of yourself, and don't be a stranger! May God bless you!

Irma

Hi Steve- I was off-line for a couple of days so did not see this. I sent you a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back