Diagnosis
5/2014
Country
US
State
FL
City
Tampa
I wanted to share something that is helping me regain my health and strength after my caregiving. It is nutritional cleansing. It is an easy to use system that provides all needed nutrition and helps you clear the toxins, oxidative stress, etc from your body. There are different retailers out there but it has cleared my brain fog, helped me regain my energy, and lose weight.

I honestly always looked at those products as scams ( I'm a lifelong pessimist ) but hearing it from you makes Me want to know more.

I thought so too. A good friend started with a nutritional cleansing program and he dropped 55 lbs and his mental health really improved. As I watched it happen, I became less skeptical. I am 11 weeks in and I feel like I did when I was 25. I sleep well, have more energy, I can workout hard with stamina and strength, and it is convenient. It is very flexible and fits my life. I have lost 19 lbs, toned a lot, dropped a ton of inches, and gained muscle definition in a good way. It works for me at 50 and postmenopausal����

Gooseberry....what's it called and where can I get it. I excercise daily and do resistance 3 times a week. Eat right. I wouldn't say my energy level is back to normal but that could be attributed to the long winter blahs. I seem to have lost my zest for life since loosing my PALS. Oh I function. I get everything done that needs to be done but that's it. Look forward to hearing from you. BTW..just turned 54 and am post menopausal as well. I could use a boost.

What I am using is called Isagenix. You can buy on amazon but it is more expensive than buying direct. I can get you set up with an account and save you money if you would like. Just pm me if you would like me to get you started. What I love most is the great nutrition in a convenient shake. After the first week, you start to feel amazing. It is flexible and portable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back