Diagnosis
12/2001
Country
US
State
Florida
City
Ruskin
Just a few Thaughts on The Subject of Viruses and Proteins . I reading alot about SOD 1
Mutation ,HSP27 ,Proteins ,Protein Aggregation and our Disease . Also im reading alot on Viruses and what they do . They attach to a Host (Humans) ,they have Proteins on the Surface to attach to a host ,They use the Host to reproduce and in producing they either destroy the host cell or change it to suits there needs to reproduce . We're seeing alot of articles on Protein Aggregation (misfolded Proteins ) in the Brain .My Comments are as follows . First of all we are going in all directions and missing the real cause .Viruses .I read today that a Virus is the Cause of MS ,a Virus is the Cause of Cervical Cancer HPV Human Papiloms Virus , a virus causes HTLV- Human T-Cell Leukemia . Geo

hi geo

very interesting stuff.
actually ms is a autoimmune desease,it is believed as in ms alot of degenerative deseases are caused by glutamate.
but i guess a unknown virus could set all of this off.
i have seen alot of studies about hiv and how if a cure is found it could help towards a cure for mnd,s , how they work that out i dont know:confused:

You can go to livescience. --- viruses. They actually now beleive that a Virus causes MS . This is a Chain reaction ,the virus tries to take over and reproduce which causes an Immune reaction at our own Bodies much like RA or any Autoimmune Disease . Geo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back