Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
BE
State
BE
City
Brussels
So, let me introduce myself ,my name is yves janssen, i live in belgium and im a 28 year old male , and my calves twitch 24/7 now and the rest of my body have random thumps sometimes like machine gun fire sometimes single twitches , but my calves and feet go off constantly sometimes very feelable but when i rest they become less active , when i tense my muscle the twitching goes away but the moment i relax them they are back , had an emg like 3 or 4 months into twitching i had an emg and that was clean only fasciculations were seen , no weakness , can stand and walk on my tiptoes no problem i dont drop things i dont slur my words only thing i have is pain in my muscles , some spots feel achy to the touch and for the rest it can be stabs or burning or tingling or vibrating , really weird stuff , also my muscles seem to fatigue quicker as usual like for example when fastwalking my legs will ache sooner than before , of when screwing a screw by hand in wood my arm will tire and so on but with a few seconds rest that feeling will fade away , my question is could this be something more serious ? Maybe its a stupid question i dunno sorry if i offend anyone here , but i tend to have an anxious mind ;) also when i rest or go to bed i have these little limb jerks in my fingers and legs when im trying to fall asleep , advice is appriciated . Thank you guys in advance ! Best regards , yves janssen.

Not a chance this is caused by ALS - you should however see a doctor if you have concerns about your health.

Read this carefully, but don't hang around here after that.

Thank you for your reply, i hava had all kinds of tests bloodwork emg brain mri all was clean mt chiropractor mentioned bfs to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back