Status
Not open for further replies.
I REALLY DID'NT THINK YOU WERE LOL:razz:

But now you KNOW I'm not... it's been clinically proven by the moderators:p

LOL, Prometheus! Can't wait till I tell the family that I have ability to pick out a looney. I wonder who I will DX first among them...:twisted:

I'm sure your family is proud! With enough worry and sleep deprivation I think any of us can act a bit looney at times.

Thanks.

I am sort of running on empty lately. I feel short of breath, mostly while sleeping and often when doing any sort of activity. It is mild enough so that I've been putting off going back to the clinic but that day is coming. And I'm conflicted: I don't want a DX but I don't want to hear "we can't say what this is unless and untill it gets worse."

Plus I have a little extra on my plate myself: my Mom is dying and I try to spend every spare moment by her side. And my daughter is due in 2 weeks and has her foot in a cast and can't drive so I take her to her appointments at the rate of 2-3 a week.

Seems the only upside these days is coming here. That and the fact that, apparently, being a little SOB and slightly light-headed makes me feel just a bit giddy and looney, LOL. :-D

Cindy If your on Baclofen no doubt your short of Breath . Are you on it ? i cant have it thats why .It relaxes the diaphram tooooo much .Geo

I am not on it but it sounds like it might help me. At night I wake with all my muscles contracting really tight - starts in my right foot and travels up my leg to my arm -and then my chest, back, and down the left side. So somethign that realxes the muscles sounds good right about now! :-D

Hi Prometheus,
I got your email. I went to your blog and commented. Our God is soooo good.
Judy

For the benefit of some of the newer members who may not know about the thread for Christians to share with on another, do a search for a thread titled,
Christians Here To Help You And Talk,
also another one to look at is,
Encouragement for Hurting Christians
I look forward to your comments.

the tapping is called clonus. it is when a muscle 'bounces' or 'continues stretching in beats' when it should not. clonus does not happen in healthy adult humans. it's interesting b/c it was one of the first signs noted by the physical therapist before i was sent to a neurologist. i never knew it was something indicating a neurological problem because i think i had it for a long long time before any doctor ever noticed it.

Hi Xina, neat name, Clonus was one of my first symptoms also, mine can get pretty nasty some days. Welcome to the board, if you have not met AL and Cindy the moderators yet, they will surely be along soon, they give so much time and effort to this board, it is a life line for so many of us..Hoping

Thank you,
Judith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back