00/0000
Country
SW
State
GE
City
Geneva
Hi I'm here anew,

Sorry to do another post, I never be hypocondriac in my life and im still not. Of course Im anxious for good reason, suspicious about this terrible sickness. Who cannot be afraid about it?

I won't bother you I want some replies, please everyone.
Like you saw in my last post about my limbs but not only but as well so much about my tongue.

My limbs are still thin and cannot get any weight or muscles and my joints are so thin that my bones can cracks easily (jaw, wristle and knees), at contrary. And im sure my tongue is more and more atrophied.

Im feeling because I don't have obvious symbtoms than they cannot said anything, just "we dont see anything in ALS". Some people said if your muscles wasted, atrophied or weakness we can already see it on an EMG even for a PBP progress in ALS. But some people (and doctors) said as well we cannot see it in early stage.

So what is the real answer ?

I have real big one question, im feeling my tongue is really atrophied. Because I saw fasciculation, wounds on my tongues, the size of my tongue is reduced on the edges, then now mine im feeling it's smaller. Im not talking about mobility, I'm talking about if a tongue attrophied is about size or geographic tongue? How to reconized atrophied tongue ? Im really feeling she's less large and long.

Im talking about early stage only, of course if I have bulbar onset I cannot eat anymore and talking... And of course ALS is about failure, not feeling. But

So sorry for that my Neurologue doesnt want to reply me for any questions, its why I'm here...
Thank you a lot for your understanding...

Here is previous thread ENMG clear but...

“So what is the real answer ?”
The real answer is that you don’t have ALS. We told you that before and so have your doctors. You’re not listening. We also told you not to open any more threads and you did anyway. Closing this thread too. You’ve already been answered. Time to move on. Do not open any more threads here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back