Not open for further replies.

Pollyanna

Country
US
State
TX
City
Azle
My husband lost the ALS Battle on April 5, so I'm looking to sell the van we purchased in late December. It is a 2006 Dodge Grand Caravan with 16,600 miles and a new Braun conversion. Didn't have time to get an EZ Lock system installed, but it does have the tie downs which work nicely. It is white with grey cloth interior, power windows/locks, automatic transmission, am/fm CD...just a really nice ride! The conversion includes a power ramp that deploys for the power chair or wheelchair to drive in and turn in to the passenger (or driver's) position and be tied down securely. The van also kneels to make the ramp less steep. It would have been great because my husband would have been able to ride side-by-side with me, not in the back, but he only got to ride in it twice. I'm in the Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas area if you are interested. I'm trying not to drive it much so as not to add mileage. Price is $34,000. If you have questions, please let me know. I don't have any pictures because I lost the little cable thingy for my digital camera, but I'll try to get my daughter to take some pics this weekend. :?

Last edited by a moderator:
SOLD: 2006 Dodge Grand Caravan Braun Entervan

Was able to sell the van to a local dealer...took a huge loss, but what else is new, right? Anyway, thanks to those of you who responded with your kind words of sympathy for me during this sad time. It gets a little lonely and my heart still hurts, but I'm staying busy with new landscaping projects, my new puppy, and now I'm re-involving myself in many of the church activities we had to give up during the last 7 months. I refuse to let this awful disease defeat me! Gotta keep that positive Pollyanna outlook, even if it is often through tears! :cry:

Love and prayers for each of you....this group has been invaluable to me, and I'll check back every once in a while just to be sure you are behaving yourselves! :)

Congrats on selling the Van! All the best!

Please do check in once in a while. I'm sure there are those in this forum who will need to know the other side when loved ones are gone and kept alive in memory only. Blessings to you and your family Pollyanna....That was one of my favorite movies growing up, too....I'm dating myself. ha! Frizzel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back