Diagnosis
01/2007
Country
FR
State
paris
City
Paris
Hi, I'm close 33 years old, and ALS diagnosed 2 years ago.
I created this blog to show software I'm daily using or even tried. Google should translate it for you :D.

As I can't speak, I've created a little software based on SAPI from Microsoft and AutoIt.

It is a beta. SourceCode is include.
Thanks for comment :)

Kilhian

If someone can post an easy way to have this blog translated I will consider putting the other links back in.

click on link

copy link

paste in google search

google will find the web site and you will have option to translate from French to English

That's the only way I know how to do it. Somebody else might be a tad smarter than me!;)

I had an appointment with a speech pathologist at Hopkins on Tuesday, and found out a good bit of useful information about this entire subject. I will try to find my old thread about voice banking and post the information there.

voice banking and message boards

hi I haven"t been on in quite a while as I lost the ability to type. Am now losing my voice and was curious about voice banking. Also, once there was discussion of boards made to communicate needs or pain, etc. My assistant is typing this question for me. Thank you for any answers.

I used ModelTalker (http://www.modeltalker.com/) for creating my digitized voice. It's free and was able to do it in 2 weeks. It took me 2 weeks because I could only spend 30 or mins daily on it. I got my digitized voice and am happy with the results. Note: I can still speak clearly, but I just wanted to get this done before I find out that my speech is going away.

I had an appointment with a speech pathologist at Hopkins on Tuesday, and found out a good bit of useful information about this entire subject. I will try to find my old thread about voice banking and post the information there.

Hi Rose, I am anxious to find out anything about voice banking. I am still trying to work my way around the fourm. I hope I can fine your information when you post it... thanks for sharring. Lin

handinhand....

You'll find my post over on the general discussion pages, the subject title is:
"assistive technology clinic (voice banking)"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back