Diagnosis
09/2017
Country
HR
State
Croatia
City
ZAGREB
we saw bill gates in ice bucket challange, nominated by zuckenberg. with just 10% of money they have, they can find a cure. have no info - did they donated? nothing is a such a problem but money...

I don’t see anywhere a record of an amount for either of them. Both guve large amounts to charity though and their foundations do a lot of health and welfare donations. The Chan Zuckenberg Initiative has a goal of curing eliminating disease and their chief of science is a neuroscientist but they are not focused on ALS

ALS is horrific but the world wide disease burden of other diseases that is higher. Neurodegenerative diseases are getting more attention these days and the advancement of science in general has helped this. I know when one is suffering now it is hard to accept that all resources are not directed to our particular disease

agree totaly. my pc is full of shortcuts to ALS, bookmarked ALS pages, i live with it, but actually, there is a fight for people to be aware of that disease. donate money is a huge step foreward...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back