Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you guys could open some sort of Hydro-power plant to put all that drool to use? The money made could be used to supplement the cost of drugs, insurance, a cure and any other needs for PALS.

Great idea!

Since we've got water rationing of sorts in LA now, I could just crawl around the front yard and water the grass.

I love your cat humor. My two are such a riot. Brothers and they bring such joy to Mom. She is the keeper of the treats.

Well Beth, you wouldn't be human if you didn't have some self-pity or anger about your situation. Even though you seem completely flawless here on the forum, I am not surprised to learn that you are also human. I still admire you like crazy! You can't change that!

Great idea!

Since we've got water rationing of sorts in LA now, I could just crawl around the front yard and water the grass.

and drool too, right ?

HAH ! Never thought of that !

(Actually, we could take this a step further, but let's leave it at this. :lol:)

BethU ..
I printed this and read it to my husband and he laughed and laughed.. The nurses came in to see what was going on in his room ... I think he wants to try the "brown drool story on someone" ... lol

I must tell you that I heard a welcome giggle coming from my mouth (thats also redundent) when I read this thread! I slip Smarties, a small chocolate button, into the left side of my mouth and the brown drool tells all that I am doing something I am not supposed to do!

Hey Beth, how about a little square of Dove chocolate? It might be a bit easier to unwrap. Dove chocolate is officially known as the entrance of heaven, you know... Take care

Hee , talking of drool , and lots of it , I said to my carer , just dangle me over the reservoir and I'll solve the water shortage .
Ooooo, just had a couple of bits of Milky Bar , white drool is interesting .........

Oh Beth,

You are an angel and so right on. You say what all of us feel.........and with great humor.

Hee , I had to smile imagining you with a Hersheys tucked in your cheek , like a little hamster . Do we have Hersheys over here ?
My mouth is complaining at being made redundant too , though I still manage semolina or custard on a good day . Sweets and chocolate I would like to have something that melts , but can't find anything that doesn't make me suddenly increase dribble to a flowing stream .
xx

Dont know about Hersheys , but you should be able to get Callard & Bowser Treacle or Butterscotch Toffees.

Glen

On ya Beth. You truly are a treat with your sense of humour and joy. I m so glad for you that you are so adventurous in devising ways to enjoy what we have taken as the small things in life, until affected as people with these issues or carers .
Keep on spreading your joy !

When having a hard day? just get on the forum and find Beth.... You are amazing...Please never stop. I am going out today and get some Kisses...smile! L

We went to a chocolatier and asked them to make the creamiest maple nut fudge (w/o the nuts of course) possible so now my mom can tuck that in her cheek, she loves it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back