Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I will learn from your expierence. Meaning that when I am getting a clean emg or feeling ok, that I will try not to obess of it.

Do you have any atrophy? or are you more upper motor?

seems that I have some tongue atrophy. In the past, a few doctors and a physical therapist noted or agreed with me that I had atrophy, e.g. "severe atrophy of rhomboid muscles." The very odd thing is that in some of those areas, like in the back, at least some of that "atrophy" seems to have filled back in. Some other areas seem to have thinned (e.g. lower leg) but have remained relatively stable for a long time. Go figure!

Searcher

Searcher- you missed my point. You said you might leave this forum. My response is, "Fine." (From now, everybody, this will always be my response to anyone who raises this idea.)

If you have decided to stay, that is OK too.

He has left whether he wanted to or not. This is a public non profit forum run by volunteers. We don't need new members coming here and purposefully starting to crap disturb. Next time I won't let it go 10 days.

AL.

Thank you Thank you Al
He is a sick Puppyand everyone is feeding into him

Good riddens
:mrgreen:
Pat

Thanks, Al ! I tried not to get sucked in, but he knows how to push buttons!

Thanks Al,
I guess he never responded back to me that I know of, and don't really mind that at all!
Have a blessed Monday!:lol::lol::grin::grin::grin:

I Apologize

Al, CindyM and everyone else,

My sincere apologies to you all. I feel partly to blame for getting this fellow expelled. I did not respond to his last posting to me because I didn't want to add any more fuel to his argumentative ways.

In the future, I'll avoid responding to posters like this.

Kim

Thank you all for your support. No one should feel bad about anything. Some people just aren't a good fit for this forum. I think of the people here as family. It's always open house here but if you come in and pee on the carpet, you don't get invited back. Have a great week without stress everyone.

AL.

Al- I said it before but everyone might as well hear me say it in public. You do a great job and we appreciate your efforts.

Kim- good tip. If we all took your advice and did not respond to the first six posts, none of us would behaving this conversation right now, lol. :smile:

At least now we can get back to the reason this forum was created in the first place!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back