00/0000
Country
AU
State
QL
City
Brisbane
Sorry to be a pain I know my health anxiety has probably kick into over drive
But lately I’ve been experiencing below my left shoulder blade twitching/ spasm/ buzzing feeling sensation and as a truck driver when using my arms buckling up the trailer curtains underneath my shoulder seems to get tension/tightness stiffness and could be just that I think about it to much and focus so much energy on it
When I lay down or sleep at night I don’t get these feelings
I’ve been to the dr and he said I have nothing to worry about he says I wouldn’t be feeling those sensations they are a later symptoms sometimes in als as it’s progressed and generally ppl with als don’t realise they have it til it’s to late cause they don’t feel is this true?
Sorry if I’ve wasted your time but i appreciate the feedback and your time

I have also been told I have no muscle loss everything seems strong and in place

As we told you in 2017, ALS begins with failure that can't really be mistaken for buzzing, twitching, and the like. I have no idea what your doc means by "too late," but the point is, ALS isn't going to be detected or diagnosed by what you feel. At all.

Please get more or better help for your anxiety, lest it consume your life.

Best,
Laurie

Thanks for your reply i do appreciate it
When i say to late he meant generally a family member will notice it and bring them in cause patient hasn’t realised what happening cause of failure and can’t feel
Sorry to waste your time but thank you

So that twitching spasm buzzing I get under my left shoulder blade doesn’t sound like anything als
I am sorry if I’ve wasted time for you

Oh yikes- I think you've been comprehensively answered over the years, It's pretty clear you are scratching that health anxiety/seeking reassurance itch. As you know, that only satisfies for a little while before you need to scratch it again. It's time to find someone who can provide you some better tools for when you experience health anxiety- it might be a good time to address this with your doctor.

I am closing your thread. Please do not open another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back