Reason
Loved one DX
Country
US
State
NY
City
Bronx
This is a (slightly) used Dynavox EyeMax. It's a device used for communication through touch screen and your eyes. The device has a camera and uses infared transmitters to sense your eyes and track their movement; it then uses a built in program to convert eye movements to letters and words.

This device is perfect for somebody with ALS or diseases similar to it. It's only been used a couple times by my mother in law who recently passed away.

Included is the Dynavox EyeMax device, EyeMax to Vmax USB cable, EyeMax to Vmax power transfer cable, EyeMax power supply, and the EyeMax user's guide.

This item costs costs tens of thousands of dollars used but I'm selling it cheaper in an attempt to pay off some of the debt accumulated from supplies, help, and medicine for my late mother in law. It is my hope for the buyer to get use out of this advice and hopefully make their experience with this terrible disease better.

I would prefer to ship within the US but if you live outside we may be able to come to an agreement.

Note: If you're interested in doing interest over eBay, just let me know.

I can be contacted through this thread, or through my email which is ndevine301 @ gmail.com

Here are a couple pictures:

2rw705y.jpg

2vw8eqb.jpg

It looks like I forgot to mention this in my original post, but I'm hoping to get around $2500.00 for the unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back