AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience and to help support our community please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

Sleep issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmuncher

Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
Uni
State
MA
Re: Terminating paid subscription?

Thanks, Jim. Since you've mentioned it: I have had a rather hellish time lately with insomnia and night-time restlessness. Doing a bit better with the help of 2 "Bed Cane" gizmos, 2 Lyrica caps and 0.5ml of hemp oil, but would not mind doing without the chemicals. Thanks for any pointers/ideas.

Nikki J

Reason
PALS
Diagnosis
04/2014
Country
US
State
MA
Re: Terminating paid subscription?

Jim and Darcy really worked hard on solutions and there is a thread somewhere on it. Will see if I can find it for you.
For what it is worth my sleep quality improved immensely on zinc. When I became zinc toxic I switched to magnesium which also works for me. It certainly does not solve the many issues of immobility but it relaxes my muscles ( and me) and leaves me much more rested in the morning. YMMV

ETA https://www.alsforums.com/forum/current-caregivers-cals/25987-sleeping-conundrum.html

I am closing this thread and copying the last two posts to a new thread in general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

We appreciate your understanding and cooperation!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks