Diagnosis
08/2013
Country
Uk
State
East Midlands
City
lowestoft
well Doris recorded me in my sleep in preparation of a respiritory tests on thurs..i do weird hiccup things, more or less non stop..(anyone else had this?) and occasionly sleep apena,,:(

I never noticed sleep hiccups with Chris, but from early when his breathing muscles started declining he would frequently hiccup and I'm sure it was like diaphragm fasciculations.

He started the real sleep apnoea that I noticed much later than the hiccups.

Thanks Tillie..Doris and i hate sleeping apart, but she finds she has to a couple of times a week to catch up a bit...we'll mention it tomorrow:)........thanks and take care..Pete:)

I've noticed that I make noises in my sleep that wake me up. Don't know if they are hiccups or mucus stuck down in my throat making noises. But it sucks regardless

well good news my fvc is really good...however he was puzzled by hiccups and sent us home with an oxi-meter again to clip on my finger overnight...whenever i woke last night it was saying between 92-95% O...sounds ok..:)

I mentioned my pals coughing in his sleep an dmaking whistling noises even with the bipap. They are switching him out to a Trilogy 100 sinc eit has more adaptive capabilities. Might want to ask about that so you dont have a couple bipaps just sitting around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back