Diagnosis
10/2010
Country
US
State
Al
City
Valley
For those of you that could come, there will be a skydive for Als in Thomaston, Ga this Saturday the 27th. If anyone would like directions, I would be glad to post it. Supposed to be blowups for the kids, great food, all kids of activities. I Look forward to meeting some friends there:)

And this benefit is for Stu with ALSGA

When is it? We are apparently in hurricaine watch mode here...but if not too far upp north GA,....

Edit..learn to read, patty. Learn to read. Joni, can you pm me details? I wanna run away for a day ot two.

This sounds like so much fun! Great idea. I am noticing ALSGA chapter now that I have been doing work with ALSA Philadelphia. You guys are going brilliant work. You should all be proud.
I believe it is very important to also focus on fun and happiness. ALS is such a terrible disease and we sometimes forget laughter helps. It brings me such joy when I see events like this.
Very similar to the event I will be hosting with Temple University and the ALSA Phila. We will hosting a charity rock concert and raising funds to help support ALSA Phila. I realize that distance may be a factor but please don't hesitate to ask for advice. I will do what I can. Best of luck with the event!
Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back