Diagnosis
01/2007
Country
US
State
FL
City
orlando
We were given a very nice shower chair several months ago but have never been able to use it. I would like to give it away to some who can use it--either pick up or I will ship and you pay the freight. (I live in central FL)

I don't know the name of the chair, but it is large and tilts back and is made of PVC, has a head rest and foot rests. it is on wheels and is also a commode. it can roll into the shower.

We did not use it because it was too large for my husband and was uncomfortable. my husband is 5'7" and only 110 lbs. for a large man or a heavier man this chair would be ideal. I know that the woman who gave it to me said it cost over $1000 new, and her husband only used it for a few months and we have never used it.

Just let me know--PM me if possible

Barbie

Hi Barbie, I have been looking at then this week and do not mind paying you something beside shipping. Just let me know if it is still available.

Hey-- yes it is. only the shipping is all. just want someone who can use it. if you are interested I could get it shipped out early next week. would let you know the cost to ship.

oh..thank you dso much Barbie. You can message me with the cost and how to get it to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back