Shoulder Stiffness

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some stiffness of my shoulders, but mostly just pain & my joints click and crack like crazy. I feel like an old man at 36 :).

I switched to a tempurpedic bed & that has helped my hip pain tremendously and has helped a little with my shoulder pain. If I can manage to sleep all night on my back, my shoulders aren't as bad in the morning.

Massage feels good, but not for too long.. I wish I could handle a professional massage - it feels so good while I'm getting the massage but I end up with way more spasticity and pain afterwards.

Patricia, Thanks so much for your response. People often ask me how I feel, in all honesty I tell them I feel as good as ever. My main problem is my hands and the weakness in my legs. Whats weird is, while I'm sitting down here at my PC, I feel like I should be able to go and do anything I've always done, but when I get up and go to walking I realize my legs are weak. I'm so greatful in spite of my situation, that God has blessed me and still blessing me so much. May God keep his hand upon you always Patricia.
Jake me too when I am sitting I feel wonderful My mind says I can do anything but when I tRy it doesnt happen its weird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back