Status
Not open for further replies.
Great poem Rob,, thanks for sharing with us. I am sure your mother was very proud of you. I have always been very close with my son too. He told his sister that he didnt' think he could stand to watch me died. He is stationed in Japan right now , so i don't get to see he very much. But distance ,, can't keep people from loving each other.

Love and Prayers
Marlo

Al Congratulations :-D on the upcoming Birth of your Grandson/Daughter. Children are a blessing and its always good medicine to have them around !

Jingles my Moms symptons started close to 2 years prior to her diagnosis. We just never thought it was ALS as there has not been a case of it in our family prior to this. It began with her starting to slur the letter "r" and "s" but only mildly to the point where you were not sure if she just slurred a word. Once it got more pronounced she began investigating to determine what was going wrong, and that took close to a year.

I have no issue in sharing what I know about my Moms condition and how the disease progressed so if you have any questions Post or PM me and I will do my best to answer them. Im no Doctor and Im sure there are people here that know more then I do but my offer stands !

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back