Reason
PALS
Country
US
State
Montana
City
Helena
I am shopping for a bidet. I know I want the warm water, air dry functions.

Since this is an expensive purchase I want to buy the best I can. I'd appreciate hearing your experiences - and recommendations.

Thanks!

People here seem to like the toto washlet. You should be able to use the search above to see posted comments.
AL.

My sister has an excellent one that she likes a lot. I don't recall what the brand is or how expensive it is. I'm going up there tomorrow and will try to remember to get all that info and bring it back to the forum.

Marcia

Thanks Al. Just to let you know, I tried the "search" both before I posted and then again for a second time just now. First, I typed in "bidet" - nothing came up. Next, I typed in "toto" - again, nothing came up. Is there some secret trick to using the search button?! If so, can you share with me. Thanks!

Have you checked with your Als association, they purchased mine. Mine is a toto and it has everything. I am very satisfied with it.
Rhonda

Try toto washlet. There are about 6-8 threads there about bathroom topics.
AL.

A Bidet is generally a bum washer. A Toto will wash and blow dry.
AL.

My sister has a Bio Bidet 1000. There are different levels of them. Hers has a remote so you don't have to turn around to press any buttons. She likes how it works for her and I think it was pretty easy to install. Not sure how expensive it is, but I'm sure you could Google it and find out. Good luck in your search!

Marcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back