Diagnosis
06/2008
Country
US
State
GA
City
Riverdale
I know that I didn't post much, but when I did I received very informative information. My dear sweet mother-in-law lost her battle with ALS this morning. She told me that God healed her last Tuesday, and I know HE really did in His way. At this moment, I am just at a loss for words, but wanted to thank you guys for this forum and all the information and laughs that I have received being a part of this group. May God bless you all. I know one day that we'll have the answers that we seek concerning ALS.

Be Blessed!

Charlotte B. Riverdale, GA

I am sorry for your loss, Charlotte. May she rest in peace. Cindy

So very sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time.

Charlotte

My thoughts are with you all at this sad time - going through the same thing myself and I know it's not easy.

You have been a wonderful daughter in law, I'm sure.

Kind regards

Flowerpot

Charlotte, may your dear MIL rest in peace, and may God give you comfort and strength. Prayers your way, and God bless.

Irma

Charlotte,

You have my condolences as well.

Zaphoon

Dear Charlotte,
I am sorry for your loss~may she rest in peace
In friendship
Jeannie

So sorry for your loss Charlotte.

AL.

We're sorry to hear the news. May you be blessed with good memories and be able to put aside the bad. Rick and Marjorie

I'm sorry for your loss, Charlotte. May God bless you with wonderful memories, my prayers to you and your family.

Thanks for the condolences guys. I really do appreciate it. It's been 12 days and it seems so unreal. I mean, she lived almost 7 months after her diagnosis. It just seemed to consume her too quickly. I'm almost angry that we didn't have her long enough for them to find something to help her. I feel like we were cheated. I want answers...I keep searching for something, something to help me understand why people get ALS, where does it come from....some many questions, very few answers. When my father-in-law realized something was wrong because he had slept until 3am without her waking him, he looked over and her bi-pap mask was off and she was gone. It makes me nervous that we'll never know if it'll be passed on to my husband, my sister in law, or our children until they start experiencing symptoms. I know life is unfair...we have to just play the cards we're dealt...but I wish someone would take ALS out of the deck. Sorry for my vent.

I am also sorry for your lost. All the things you are feeling are normal. As they say live life to the fullest because we don't know what's going to happen.

I'm so sorry for you loss, God Bless you and your family.

Very sorry for the loss of your MIL Charlotte. She sounds as if she was prepared to go to her new life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back