Shall I seek out Nuero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bragger, I’m going to be blunt here.

You don’t have ALS. We’ve asked you to stop asking additional questions. It is disrespectful for you to keep doing so.

I will answer your question about urine creatine but it is the last question I or anyone else here should answer from you. Further questions regarding your health should be addressed to your physicians.

Creatine reflects muscle breakdown. It is released into the blood and then eliminated in the urine. The fact yours is low is a good sign. It means you’re not breaking down muscle tissue excessively. Hooray! People with ALS would be more likely to have elevated levels of urine Creatine as well as elevated levels of CPK in the blood.

This is yet one more piece of evidence pointing away from ALS in your case.

Mod note: Closing thread. Bragger, do not start another. This is not a general health anxiety forum and you will need to find your answers by talking to your doctor.

Those with anxiety...please read

First off, I want to say how much i respect those on this board. The fact that you take time out to answer questions from those of us who are going through the diagnostic process is actually a form of love that has touched my heart. I will be donating to this board as well as ALS research because of this process I have been through and what I have learned

Secondly, mods, I mean this post to be helpful. If it is not that then please feel free to delete.

I want to help those that are worried they have ALS. I will save from posting my symptoms that I was having. Please go back and just search my previous post. I laid everything that was going on out there pretty well.

I saw my neuro today for my EMG. Everything came back fine. He assured me I dont have ALS and I am taking it and running with it. He said most of the time when someone comes in with worries of ALS (and they have it) its pretty obvious from the clinical and the outset.

If you are having anxiety please go back and read my first post. It was a classic case of health anxiety and twitching.

God bless you all and I will periodically check back in on this board. If I can be of any assistance of any kind, please pm me.

Much love to you all

-Bragger

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Those with anxiety...please read

Thank you for stopping by with an update. It does help others. The point that your neuro made about ALS generally being obvious is a good one.

Best,
Laurie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back