sh** is getting real

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peace be with you. Thank you for your strength and inspiration.

Jessie, I read your post with a combination of sadness and humility. You have been traveling this road without a CALS which must be tremendously difficult. I have appreciated your courage and grace. Wishing you peace and love.

V

Jessie, you have inspired so many with your strength. I am honored to have known you. While I hate that you are leaving us, may your journey be peaceful. Fly Free, my friend.

I've so appreciated your kind, gentle voice here on this forum Jessie. I'm very happy you had that special time with your dear college friends and that your sisters are with you now. Still, I simply feel very sad hearing your news. I wish I'd had the chance to meet you in person.

Wishing you peace and joy on the next great adventure...Jon

I’m one the introverted/silent members who have come to know you so well. You will truly be missed. Hugs.

Jessie, you are a warrior who has encouraged me by your example. I wish you great joy in your journey.

Thanks,

Jessie, you have been such an inspiration here. Praying for peace and comfort for
you.

Sharon

Wishing you peace and comfort Jessie. You will be greatly missed.

You are truly an inspiration. Peace to you Jessie.

Another heart broken. Fly free Nona. Jessie. What an impact you’ve made.
- Kay’s sister, Marcia

I can't add anything to the expressions of love and respect that have been spoken already. You've been an inspiration and I wish you and your family peace and comfort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back