• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here

Sequoia/sharon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sharon was the epitome of love and kindness--it shone thru in all her posts. I loved that she was such a fighter for PALS treatments. She will be deeply missed.

Sharon was one of the dearest souls of our forum family. I know she will be missed by me, a and many many others! Rest in peace Sharon.

I just peaked into the forum and read about Sr. Sharon's passing. It makes me so sad. She helped me survive the day many times through her positive attitude and post. May she now have eternal rest. Thank you Sr. Sharon for everything. I will miss you. Love, Kim

I am so sorry to hear this. She was a beloved forum member. RIP Sharon.

I'm so sorry to learn of Sharon's passing; she was truly inspirational and a light in the darkness to many...

Sharon, rest in peace. It will be odd not seeing a new post from you on this site. But you have left us all with lots of kind words.

Oh, I am so sad! She was such a wonderful person. Rest in Peace Sharon! I will miss you, and I will always remember your kind, loving, and faithfilled sprit. You touched so many lives here! Thank you God for Sequoia!

She will be missed. Such a special lady.

Peace and condolences for her family and friends.

Sharon was a true sweet heart.

This makes me sad. I enjoyed reading her passages, she was very uplifting. She now has wings and is free from ALS.

Sharon, I miss you! :(

So sad, I am so very sorry to hear this. RIP Sequoia~thoughts & prayers to her family and friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back