Jason's Dream

Distinguished member
Country
US
State
As Usual
City
On My Own
Hard to believe, just 7 short years ago, my sweetheart, best friend, and love of my life and I vowed a life time of love. Who would have thought, 7 short years later, I'd be spending this anniversary alone. Its been 6 weeks (today) since we kissed goodbye, and it still doesn't seem real that you're gone. Missing you terribly, and my mind and heart have been flooded with sweet precious memories we made together, that I will treasure for a lifetime. For love, For always Babe. Forever in my heart.

~ How we couldn't even stay away from each other the night before our wedding, and so we talked on the phone, and you came over to the apartment late that night and we fell asleep in each other arms. ~

~ How you had one last final exam the morning of our wedding day. ~

~ How you only had eyes for me, when I was walking down the aisle. How that, I didn't care who came that day, I only had eyes for you. It was like we were in our own little world, and nothing else mattered. ~

~ How you wrote love letters to me and sent them via snail mail when I went home for the summer break to Colorado. (prior to us getting married.) I still have those precious letters, and what a treasure they are. ~

~ How when we were dating, we would park the car in a park, roll the windows down, put the sun roof open, lay the chairs back, and talk for HOURS.. about everything. ~

~ How you always made me feel like I was the center of your world... you knew you were always the center of mine. ~

~ How we rented that cabin in the state park for spring break. ~

~ How we went to the ocean. I will never forget, the look on your face, and how you fell in love with the ocean. How you loved to play in the sand with William, and collect seashells (which I still have). And how, that last morning, you and I stole away and watched a beautiful sunrise on the beach. ~

~ Our cruise to the Bahamas. ~

~ Our short time in our first home together and the memories we made, making it our own. ~

~ Our first date on Valentine's Day, ending up at the ER. ~

~ How you proposed to me on the same bench we met each other for the first time, on Sweetest Day. ~

~ How you took care of me when I got sick, when I was on bed rest, and held my hand, when we lost our two children, and through the labor of our two little loves on earth. ~

~ How you absolutely fell in love with our children. You were, and will always be, the best Dadda, in my eyes. You were amazing with William, and even in your limited mobility, how you showed Katie how much you love her... priceless. ~

... and the memories are endless.... are precious.. and absolutely priceless.

I miss you, my Darling, so terribly much, and don't know how to do this with out you.. and quite frankly, don't want to do this without you.

For Love, For Always, Babe, Forever in my heart.

<3 Happy Anniversary Sweetheart <3

Becca,
A true love story. You are blessed to have known that kind of love and Jason was blessed to have been loved by you. Keep writing because you are gifted with your ability to make words come to life. Bless you sweet one and I pray that your heart will heal a little more today.
Linda

Becca,

Such a heartfelt letter filled with wonderful memories. Thank you for sharing with us something so intimate to you.
The Love you both shared was extremly special and will live in your heart forever. How Blessed and Honored you are to have been able to share in such a special kind of Love. Something some of us only dream about.

I Pray for Peace in your heart and comfort all around...HUG

WOW , what a love story I think we all had feelings reading this. You poor thing you have been through so much in such a short time. Now the holiday's are here already don't help. Kind of special he is with the babies in heaven and your job is with the ones on earth. He was truly your sole mate. Think positive, you were an amazing wife to him, you held you head high and took care of business and did not even have a chance to mourn and BOOM, his dad passed what with in 2 weeks. And now the holiday and now your ann, talk about the snow ball effect of emotions. You have to think positive, the new year is coming, you are an amazing mom, without ALS. Love them babies , he does not want you to be sad , one day you guys will be together again.
I am curious about the Valentines and ER though.... Lots of Love Tammy

Dear Becca: I am so moved by your love letter to your beloved husband. It reminds me that love is what matters and it is the love that is remembered so dearly. Thank you so much for posting this! Much love, Jayne

Becca he is still with you forever, in your heart. Love them babies, and don't be too hard on yourself, you are going to do great!

Becca, Not many people have love like that. We are fortunate we do. That is something special to carry in your heat.

Dear Becca, you have something that is sadly uncommon. Love to you and God's loving peace.

Oh. Becca. That is beautiful. Happy Aniversary. Love you sweetie. Hugs for you and those sweet babies. I know Jason is holding your two babies in heaven. And they are all looking after you and those two litlle angels
Hugs and kisses
Love you
Felica

Becca, yours is a greek tragedy... to have had such great love and understanding between you two is truly a miracle in today's world. To have lost such a great love... May you find peace and strength in the love of the beautiful children you two created.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back