Not open for further replies.

HAIRBSB

Reason
Learn about ALS
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
UK
Hi there, I by chance stumbled upon this forum for which I am grateful. About 3 months ago I burned myself badly on my chest and was referred to a burns unit. Thankfully, it healed leaving just a minimal scar. After taking clindamycin I noticed my tongue was thick yellow, my speech was funny, sort of slow and I couldnt move my tongue as normal and my lips were weak. I have had a brain and cervical spine mri along with blood tests and an electrical nerve test and am awaiting the results. I speak now as if I have a lisp and it seems that I am not talking so slow. I am listening to meditation music on you tube to try to calm me down. I am back in work otherwise I would be sleeping or crying. It would be great to make contact with others who are or have been in a similar position. Just for reference this all happened in October 2021. I had my last covid jab in June and I stupidly did have lip fillers and my marionette lines filled along with my jaw and chin in August. The idiotic thing is nobody noticed!!!

Let us know when you have result from your doctor, they are obviously working to figure out what is going on.

Thank you. I am seeing the neurologist on Tuesday 11th Jan for a follow up. I am scared beyond belief !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back