00/0000
Country
US
State
MD
City
BALTIMORE
-Andrew

I am seeing a Neurologist next week because I have been have full body muscle twitches for the last month and have started to have a lot of cramping and perceived loss of strength on my left side. As this is my first time seeing a Neurologist I was curious what to expect and what type of questions I should ask? Thank you

The biggest thing is that you ask what is wrong with me rather than focusing on ALS

there is a sticky right under read before posting about getting a diagnosis which relates to preparing for doctor visits

preparing a concise timeline and organizing your concerns and questions is helpful for both you and the doctor

Hi there- we have two pinned posts at the top of this subforum that would be of help.

I am extremely grateful for you help.

I went to my Neurologist yesterday and the EMG was clean ( I attached) I am still a little worried it could be bulbar ALS. But regardless I have set up time to see a CB Therapist. I wanted to thank you for Responding to my questions. I donated to the forum but would also like to make a donation to an ALS charity. If you guys had any in mind I would appreciate it. Thanks for all your help.

Attachments

• EMG1.pdf
    3.3 MB · Views: 141
Congratulations. Very happy for you.

thank you for helping. Near you for research the packard center at Hopkins or for patient services the Brigance Brigade. Both would be great places to donate. Thank you and good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back