00/0000
Country
UK
State
UK
City
Bury St edmunds
Hi all
I am sorry to be posting again on here as previous post was closed. I really do appreciate your taking the time to read and offer help.

I have had symptoms going on since November, twitching which I know without muscle weakness means nothing and neurologist did a clinical exam

The thing that is worrying me now is the shortness of breath yawn/sigh that's been going on for 3 days with no let up, and then
this has been accompanied with me choking on nothing, not when I eat or drink I don't think.
My speech continues to be odd too.. My question is about the shortness of breath and choking symptom which is now concerning me. I'm worried that these are. Bulbar onset especially because of what I have read. The shortness of breath is constant with no let up? And when does choking come into it? I spoke to gp yesterday about the breathlessness and he seems to think it's anxiety driven. I've been told I'm not slurring words, but there is something not right. I don't have heart or lung problems, chest is clear etc.
As mentioned in last post I have seen neurologist who says no to further tests, but the breathing and choking has come on since I saw him two weeks ago
Thanks for taking the time to read

I have also noticed I can't walk on my heels as well as I used to, I can still do it but my foot catches the floor sometimes, I can get up on tiptoes. I know this sounds ridiculous, but I've read the sticky where it mentions those two things and I think I'm failing in this. Could it come on that quickly? Do I have to be walking on heels or just standing on them? Apologies for another question. I will gladly leave the forum for good

You were asked not to start another thread. Your doctor said no ALS. Believe them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back