Status
Not open for further replies.
BethU would have had a field day with this!

CJ—see! great minds think alike (and miss one of the great minds and wicked wits of all times)

You guys are a riot!

Sooooo? Is nurse Rose going to show up and help Uncle Wictor with his diagnosis? ;)

My vote is to have a continuing saga with Uncle Wictor. We need more threads like this.

Kels Bells so glad to see you on:)

Nurse Rose isn't much help with diagnosing, she pretty much sticks to warming feet and undulating. ;)

The only thing I can say is that if the swelling lasts more then 4 hours seek medical attention immediately, at least that is what I see on the commercials! :)

Oh Boris....vat about a pic-chur...you know it's berry impor-tent (pun intended) to make ser we pseudo-forum-doctors have all de evi-dense before we procede furder on givin our opinin! Make zurr ders a lot a lighten cuz odderwize it's hard tellin about dat atrophy and we don't wanna be wrong! Send pic-chur soon so we canz help!

Is the sheeps name Maaabel?

And does she Maaabell call Boris Daaaadddy?

Well as you can see Boris many people are here to help you, have you taken any of their suggestions ? Maybe you have some other relatives hiding away somewhere that could help, did you have any luck finding a fortune teller ? Do the sheep have any opinions for you ? Sorry for asking all the questions but we are here to help you and hope you are getting the help you need. It does sound like you have found some very good doctors with the latest medical equipment.

Dana

Hi I am Boris and I have 21 years. Well the visit with Brunhilda didn't go too goot, all she did was cause swelling and atrophy 7 times ! At least I think it was 7, I passed out after da 5 time. Now my member still twitches and is very red and tender. I now no think I am ALS but maybe pregnant? That's what the fortune telling sheep Maabel told me because my belly is swollen and I'm sick every morning. She's the only sheep that talks to me and all the others just run away when they see me.

Please help I'm so a scared.

Okay so we are one step closer to a diagnosis, I have heard only good things about Maabel so you must be pregnant. Have you taken a pregnancy test, I can't imagine what you will have to do for that.

Dana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back