Scary symptons for 6 months

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, nothing you have described "sounds bad" in terms of ALS.

the atrophy and weakness was confirmed by my doctor so it is not all perceived. But I know I have to wait for the emg. Just seems like it all points in the wrong direction.

Attachments

• 1291CA60-A6F9-49A9-B21A-C1AE17D02942.jpeg
    1291CA60-A6F9-49A9-B21A-C1AE17D02942.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 184
Truly, atrophy and weakness in a pinky finger is so likely to be any of dozens and dozens of things rather than ALS we really can't continue to say it over and over. You are convincing yourself, but you are not convincing us.
I wish you health and a way out of this fear. Please don't send photos, but instead read this post we put so much effort into creating.
It includes asking you not to send us photos, it is not helpful and can distress our terminally ill members.

You seem to think we are saying you are making things up and we are not.
We are simply saying that whatever is causing your pinky problems just does not line up with ALS.
You have asked, and have posted 9 times now, we are on the second page of your thread, please stop posting here, work with your doctors and come back and let us know the diagnosis. We have to dedicate our main attention to the terminally ill and their carers here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back