Country
CA
State
QC
City
Quebec
Hi!

sorry for my question but I need some reassurance,

I am concerned about some symptoms I have since a month now. I am having really bad sore arms (both) like sore in my elbow, shoulder and hand, it really hurts. I have been having cramps in my hands and feet and toes and around my body also. Some weakness in my left arm. I have been having some difficulty swallowing also. Could these be als symptoms? Can pain come suddenly

I did an emg in 2018 in the left hand that came back normal. I can’t sleep or eat I’m sc

Hi Rita, just like last time, 3 years ago we showed you why you don't have ALS. Please go see a doctor, even a video consult should be enough to explain to you why you don't have ALS. All the best.

Thank you for the reply... is there any pain with als?

Previous thread. Als?

You have been posting your non-ALS symptoms since 2017 and had a normal EMG in 2018.
You don’t have ALS. Why do you need reassurance?

No reason to be scared, perfectly normal people have pain for some reason and the mind can make it mushroom. As pointed out, you've been scared on and off for a while. You can see a therapist on line or in person, whatever is safe where you are, to treat your health anxiety, and I encourage you to do so. Taking that step is the best way to feel better and live the full life you deserve.

Best,
Laurie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back