Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
FL
City
New Port Richey
Hey guys ! I’ve posted in here before but long story short ... my dad was diagnosed at 63 years old of als . He passed a year and a half ago from it after years of battling .

I’ve had twitching and stuff for over 2 years and i had an EMG and nerve test done and both came back clean except for the carpal tunnel in my hand which i figured i had due to pain in the elbow and hand feeling funny and stuff from prior injury .i also have a weird thing goin on with my quad to where it feels like jelly after doing activities in my left leg same side as my cts which was all mentioned 2 years ago to my doc and that why he did the EMG AND Nerve test .

But for the past 3 weeks my voice has been horse and stuff . My tongue doesn’t have the twitches but i feel worn out and tired now and I’m wondering if 2 years of twitches into twitches and stuff of had way more problems then what’s goin on . I can still do push-ups and other stuff like carry my son both arms and do other stuff . I go for a routine check up with my nuero next week .

Should i worry about this or am i just having anxiety hit a full speed right now ? I just think 2 years of this I’d be waaaay worse especially seeing what my dad went through

Last edited by a moderator:
No need to worry and fixate on this. It does not sound like ALS.

Well i just left my nuero and lucky me I’m getting another emg/nerve test done . He wants to make check me over again but this time is doing both side on my upper limbs and wants to make sure it’s not it and just a pinched nerve(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back