Reason
CALS
Country
US
State
Mississippi
City
Jackson
Hello I'm 16 and I'm currently worried sick the past month both my legs and feet have been fasciculating but I have had random twitches all over my body like in my body. I don't know if my muscles have been atrophying or getting weaker I haven't noticed, is the weakness really noticeable? or is it subtle at first? I don't know anymore but I made the mistake of googling my symptoms. This has really taken over my life and I have been missing school allot in fear I have been throwing up and getting migraines I need help and I know it but I just am truly terrified and have an appointment I have never seen or felt fasciculations and it scares me. I also don't want people to just blow off my case because I'm young. But I just wanted your input. Thank you so much for your time it really means allot to me.

Oh, my God!

Read the Pinned Post titled Please Read Before Posting OR the multitude of other threads here that say:

Fasiculations do NOT count, they are far too common to be diagnostic of anything!

Please talk to your parents or your doctor, but forget about ALS.

Farewell and have a good life!

He Man, do you actually care for someone with ALS? That can be a scary thing but you don't have the same thing.

If you are throwing up and having migraines, you need to get a handle on your health, apart from twitching. Please see a doctor or your nurse at school, or talk to someone you trust about what to do next.

Best,
Laurie

I'm extremely sorry if I offended anyone by my post I didn't want my post to come out that way. I was just very worried and My thoughts were racing and I'm extremely sorry. I do care allot, my mother's best friend father passed from ALS and I know what they had to go through, I just wasn't paying attention to what I was saying. I'm sorry for wasting time on what you could have been using this time on someone who needs it more than me. Im sorry if you thought i didn't care or if I made any of you mad.

I'm extremely Sorry, and you are all in my thoughts.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back