Not open for further replies.

Rach98

Reason
Learn about ALS
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
24 female and I been having a lump in throat feeling and tightness. Feels like I can’t talk bc it’s so tight. When I swallow liquids I get thick saliva coming back up that’s hard to swallow. Tounge is also moving while at rest in mouth. I know the likelihood of me getting it is super rare but the symptoms are hard to not think about.

Hi Rachel-

Please make sure to read here: Read Before Posting

In it you will see that we have set out a fair amount of information and answers to the most commonly asked questions- it saves us from having to repeat the same things over and over. It also recommends that if you have questions about your health that you visit with a doctor first, as they can provide immediate feedback on what they observe during a clinical exam. Have you been to see a doctor? If not, that is where you should start.

You do not ask a specific question in your post. If, after you have read the link provided, you have a question that has not been answered there, please feel free to do so.

I don't see mention of seeing a doctor?
Please see your doctor for a physical exam and whatever they feel is appropriate testing.
Don't ask if you have ALS, just like surely you wouldn't ask if you have a brain tumour if you get a headache.
Let us know what comes of medical attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back