Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Worried

Does ALS affect both hands at the same time? Or both legs

No, not initially and only after the disease has progressed significantly i.e. failure of mobility.

Now please stop asking questions as you have been requested to. This site is an incredibly unhealthy place for hypochondriacs. Spending hour upon hour, from morning until night, on a site that's for terminally ill members is more telling about your psychological state than your physical state. Sorry to be blunt, but it's true.

Please move on for good. Take good care and good bye.

Last edited:

What do you mean progresses significantly, would I have some weakness by then? My hands I have trouble doing certain things like texting or writing it feels tight or compressed and I can feel it in my forearm when I do. I have tightness in my calf when I walk I just don't know what this could be or if it sounds like als and the random twitching aching hands and forearms

Will,
You have posted several times and keep repeating the same symptoms. You have been to the ER and they did not detect clinical weakness. You do not have ALS symptoms. Go to you primary care doc and work with them. There is nothing else we can do for you here on this site.
Best Wishes,
Tracy

I am closing this thread. Please do not post again unless you get a neurologist’s report indicating ALS ( In all our opinions you will not get this)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back