Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I went for a physical eval today. My employer has a wellness program, and I decided that not only could I possibly get into better shape, but that I would get a nice baseline that would be followed up in six months. I warned the trainer ahead of time (their main concern in the paperwork seemed to be cardio) about the muscle fatigue.

Most of the tests seemed about right with the exception of the bench press and situps (Man have situps changed since I was a kid ;) ). I haven't worked with free weights for a while, but it was still a bit of a surprise the way I performed. I'm going to put some more time into the matrix tonight. Been busy as all get out with everyone trying to get work done before the frost hits.

For those who have been following with this one, I think I will start a new thread as I move forward. I looked at the thread title again, and I don't think it fits anymore. Yes some of my symptoms are progressing, and I've had a couple of new ones pop up. I won't lie and say that I don't get scared anymore because, like many people trying to find out what's wrong with me, I still sometimes fear the worst. I am a lot more hopeful, though, and I've learned a bit more.

Ate breve,

Robert

Last edited:
Ate breve?

now you're tossing in a little Portuguese, Eh? (I used to share a "crashpad" in the Portuguese section of Newark..... great food, good inexpensive wines, and, many little stores with appliances wired for non USA current LOL) ....

Glad to hear you're seeing some improvement. it is encouraging, more so and outweighs any new developments I hope. ... .. and I wasn't sure if you meant you surprised yourself in a good way with the free weights (I took it to mean that)... do you have a rheumatologist appt yet?

:)

I lived in Brazil for a little while during a break in my college studies. Beautiful country, wonderful people, great food and culture.

When we lived in Albany, my wife and I used to run to a little Brazilian supermarket in Boston when we got cravings, now we just have to content ourselves with eating in a churrasco in Denver or Salt Lake :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back